HR Administrator required for a Global IT company based in London - IMMEDIATE START. Remote working currently with a view to hybrid working in the future.
You will provide HR Admin support to the HR Shared Services team in a fast paced environment. Previous knowledge of working in a similar environment with Oracle/Taleo would be advantageous.
You will be working for a Global IT company based in London.
The key responsibilities of the HR Administrator for this global IT Company based in London will be:
- First point of contact for HR queries and managing the HR in-box via a ticketing system
- Drafting contracts
- HR Data Entry
- Maintain and update the HR system & personal files for all employees
- Ensure all pre-employment, reference & background checks are completed
- Managing the HR intranet page
- Raise purchase orders in relations to invoices raised for recruitment and HR costs
- Providing support to the team on various HR projects
The successful HR Administrator for this global IT Company based in London will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous knowledge of working in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focused and pragmatic
- Strong attention to detail and organisation
- Must have excellent MS Office (Word and PowerPoint)
- Previous knowledge of Taleo/Oracle would be an advantage
This HR Administrator role for a global IT Company based in London is a temp ongoing role initially for three months.
- Hybrid working
- £14.10/hour inc holiday pay
- 37.5 hours per week