HR Advisor (Remote Working)
Focusing on ER casework, the successful HR advisor will join a busy and thriving team.
You will provide high quality, professional advisory services on all aspects of Human Resources.
Leading London based housing association
- Provide advice to managers on application of employment practices, pay and conditions of service, and implications of employment issues
- Supporting and, as appropriate, undertaking casework on a wide range of human resources issues, including discipline, capability, absence, grievance and appeals within the required timescales from inception to conclusion
- Liaison with the Occupational Health provider and Health & Safety on employee health and welfare issues
- Support in the development of employment policies and procedures, trade union and staff consultation.
- Supporting trade union consultations and negotiations in respect of change management, TUPE and amendments to terms and conditions of service.
- Complete additional administrative processes as is appropriate to support the HRBP and Management teams in the delivery of HR services
You must have worked in a similar role previously and be very strong on ER casework.
To be considered for this role you must be immediately available and have worked in the charity/ Not for Profit sector in a HR capacity.
This is an ongoing temporary role.
The role will be remote, although, ocassional travel to the office will be required for meetings.
This role is paying between £15-19ph depending on experience.