Reward Analyst, to £55k pa + Great Bens, perm post, hybrid working (Bristol /WFH). Other locations available.
Your new company
Future facing international firm - combines deep sector understanding with a global overview, giving them the ability not only to see what's coming, but to shape it.
This leading organisation is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. They are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. Their bold approach to a changing future ensures that we nurture our employees and recruit top talent.
Your new role
Reward Analyst, supporting compensation activities in the UK, CEE, Asia and the Middle East!
This role can be based within traveling distance of Edinburgh or Bristol or Sheffield.
The role is responsible for supporting compensation events (such as pay and bonus reviews), conducting data analysis (budgeting, project work) and in completing standard reward activities (benchmarking, query resolution). The role supports compensation activities predominantly in the UK as well as Central and Eastern Europe, Asia, and Middle East.
- Assist on performing benchmarking analysis of UK and International job roles
- Work with Finance to support the quarterly accrual reconciliations
- Assist on International territories with their salary survey submissions
- Responsible for global performance, bonus and performance review cycles
- Assist in job levelling projects for UK and International regions
- Support the Senior Reward and Workforce Analytics Manager in preparing gender and ethnicity pay gap reports
- Work closely with the reporting team to prepare compensation reporting
- Work closely with UK HR team, submitting data to external salary surveys
- Work with the Benefits Manager to track and review benefit spend globally
- Work with HR and the Talent Acquisition team to provide market data for new roles
- Create, update and maintain compensation documentation and update the intranet as appropriate
- Ensure existing reward tools and systems are being optimised and contribute to the design and implementation of any future reward/HRIS systems
- Build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Build relationships with reward professionals across the legal sector to gather reward market intelligence
- Play a critical role in key people projects and project management to align reward with business requirements
- Report risks and put in place appropriate Reward controls
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for an experienced Reward Analyst with prior work experience within a professional services or corporate environment. A commercial and pragmatic approach and experience in Reward or HR Reporting. A confident, calm and credible manner with an excellent understanding of commercial drivers will ensure your success in this role.
Skills & Experience required
- Advanced Excel Skills (Vlookups, Pivot tables, Macros)
- Experience of VBA and SQL desirable or willingness to learn
- Experience of job evaluation and job matching (Desirable)
- Working directly with the Business in a Reward or similar role such as HR Reporting
- High level of awareness of data security requirements
- Highly organised with ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time-management skills
- Demonstrates ability to build relationships, resolve problems and remove barriers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available. This well established and international organisation offers a whole host of benefits designed to reward today, and help them plan for tomorrow. These include a pension scheme, up to 25 days' holiday (rising to 28 days with service) and a holiday exchange scheme, private medical insurance (including critical illness and dental cover), life assurance, income protection, and parental leave packages.Two generous bonus schemes - a firm-wide scheme based on us hitting our financial target, Other benefits include:
- A Cycle to Work scheme
- Emergency Backup Care (for childcare needs)
- An Employee Assistance Programme
- Subsidised gym membership
- Health assessments at Nuffield Hospitals
- Interest free season ticket loans
- Loyalty awards every five years
- A payroll giving scheme
- A referral scheme paying up to GBP 5,000 for each new hire
- Study assistance
- Taxi costs if you work late
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Reward Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly