Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Your role as a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist is to attract, assess and secure high-calibre potential recruitment consultants to join PageGroup to support the business in maximising revenue and meeting its key objectives. You will need to initiate and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders and combine high quality recruitment skills with a pro-active and rigorous approach to sourcing talent.
We are PageGroup.Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel & Page Outsourcing make up recruitment consultancy PageGroup. At the heart of our business are the thousands of people's lives we change, the outstanding service we provide our clients & candidates & the exciting opportunities within our offices all over the world.What you will find here at PageGroup is a vibrant, inclusive culture where the success of our teams in underpinned by dynamic working - a high trust, high performance ethos where we put people and team work first.By being a Senior Talent Acquisition specialist working for the London team you will be in a high profile role and directly responsible for sourcing future talent to join the business enabling the growth that is planned for the group over the next few years.
- Utilise all the resources available to you to pro-actively source candidates and identify additional and new, financially-feasible, sources
- Sell the benefits of a career with PageGroup; highlighting the key points that are relevant to each candidate
- Develop strong relationships with individuals, through regular contact, to keep PageGroup at the forefront of their mind when looking for a career move and to gain relevant referrals
- Follow the agreed talent acquisition process to ensure a thorough, consistent and objective selection process is undertaken with each candidate
- Undertake thorough, fair and well-evidenced interviews with potential candidates including briefing them on our interview process and managing their expectations effectively
- Initiate and develop strong relationships with internal stakeholders in order to understand and assist with their resourcing requirements as well as maximising referrals
- Pro-actively network around the business, meeting stakeholders where possible, to remain informed about business performance and hiring needs
- Develop a strong external knowledge of your market to provide guidance and advice to your internal clients e.g. competitor and market analysis, candidate profiling etc.
- Deliver a high level of customer service and work to ensure the talent acquisition process is well-managed
- Manage the entire recruitment process to successful completion
- Maintain post-placement contact to ensure that the new hire has been successful
- Where relevant provide additional support to our stakeholders and businesses around sourcing, identifying and assessing potential candidates
- Pro-actively and professionally represent PageGroup in the external market as an employer of choice for candidates
- At least 18-24 months demonstrated recruitment experience and looking to move into a talent acquisition opportunity
- 12 months + previous experience as senior talent acquisition specialist
- Highly motivated, ambitious & driven by success
- Flexibility to visit multiple offices and especially our London office
- Confident working towards targets
- Passionate about progression
- Strong academic background
- Proven track record of success
- Although there will be the ability to work remotely there will be a need to visit the London office.
- Competitive basic salary (up to £35k depending on experience) with opportunity to earn uncapped commission/bonuses per placement made
- Unrivalled career progression opportunities where you can fast track your career to Manager level
- Market leading development program (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Opportunity to take your career internationally
- Additional benefits (flexible working, monthly incentives, private medical insurance, pension plan, "MyBenefits" - our flexible benefits scheme + more)