Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager (Hybrid)
Our client is a highly regarded commercial organisation headquartered in Leatherhead, Surrey
They are actively seeking to recruit an Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager either on a 12-month FTC or permanent basis. This role will have the opportunity to enjoy both home and office working, very hybrid.
The primary purpose of this role is to lead the implementation of our clients Inclusion and Diversity strategy, project managing key strategic initiative and taking ownership of day-to-day operations of Inclusion and Diversity portfolio. Working closely with the Group Inclusion and Diversity Director, you will have responsibility of driving Inclusion and Diversity programme of work, partnering with leaders and employee networks across the business to embed our inclusion efforts as a foundation of our organisation behaviours, integral to their purpose of creating tomorrow together.
- Lead and manage Inclusion and Diversity projects and/ or programs, from initiation through to execution, working collaboratively with cross functional partners and stakeholders. This will include
- defining project scope, goals and deliverables; creating schedule and project timelines; tracking deliverables; monitoring and reporting on project progress and evaluating and assessing results.
- Partner with the Employee Network Groups to help them design and deploy programmes that help with creating inclusive work environment, a safe place, and fairer opportunities to build one's career.
- Build relationships with senior leaders and ensure active engagement, support of Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, and integration into business
- Manage and respond to benchmarking surveys. Manage and respond to client requests and RFPs. Identify external platforms (e.g. awards) that helps us tell our success story externally and help build a reputation as an inclusive employer.
- Partner with internal and external communication teams to strengthen the Brand and tell the organisations Inclusion and Diversity progress journey. Own the internal 'Inclusion Hub' and help develop it as a one stop shop on all matters relating to Inclusion and Diversity. Support the Inclusion and Diversity director with strategic communications including blogs, newsletters and Executive Committee papers.
- Proven track record in implementing Inclusion and Diversity programmes and experience of driving change management in Inclusion and Diversity
- Good facilitation skills
- Project Management skills
- Strong understanding of and ability to implement inclusive best practices
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills
What you'll get in return
Excellent salary and benefits and hybrid, flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Inclusion & Diversity Project Manager (Hybrid)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly