Learning & Development Advisor - Watford - £Negotiable
Our client is a commercial organisation that is looking for a Learning & Development Advisor to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Head of HR and working alongside a colleague within L&D you will support the business' strategic plans for growth by leading on the development and implementation of progressive learning and development strategies.
- Develop appropriate organisational learning strategies
- Design and lead the delivery of learning solutions
- Design and implement frameworks
- Conduct regular training needs analysis
- Plan training budgets
- Continuously improve and implement an excellent new starter experience
- Ad-hoc Projects
You will need the following experience:-
- Proven experience in a training role with a commercial mind-set
- Ability to engage, influence and deliver presentations to large groups
- Ability to articulate the impact of L&D initiatives
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders, line managers and employees
- Strong IT skills
In return they offer a very good benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.