HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner - UK & Global Customer Group - B2B Tech - Post Merger Environment.Global PE backed b2b tech co. with c1,500 employees across California, East Coast USA, London, Eastern Europe and India. They are the result of a merger in 2018 and thus they have a relatively young feel. Transformation and integration projects run globally, affecting each operating entity within the business.
As the HR Business Partner you will join a global HR team made up of talent, reward, learning and partnering professionals. This role will join the global people partnering team, working from London and support the UK business of 240 heads as well as a second global customer group of 50 or so. You will support on all cyclical HR matters and work closely with the business to meet objectives.
The HRD is looking to appoint an intelligent HR Partner with the following attributes -
- A desire to learn all aspects of the business, understand its goals, view attainment of these goals as a critical measure of performance.
- Be a proactive force behind workforce strategy.
- Problem solve proactively.
- Be comfortable saying "no" and offering alternative opinions or actions to business leaders. Be ready to fail (and have the air to allow for failure!).
- Digital acumen and the ability to analyze and interpret data, using it to help business leaders better understand workforce needs and incorporate results into workforce strategy and planning.
- The ability to develop productive relationships with those who have knowledge and decision-making power.
- The ability to facilitate discussions around change and transformation and, most importantly, be able to identify in advance where and when change management is needed.
Base salary is £65,000, £70,000 with 12% bonus and generous benefits pack. Working from home c3 days per week.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly