Henlee Resourcing is delighted to be working in partnership with a fascinating, international SME, based in West London, to recruit an Executive Assistant on a permanent basis.
This diverse role is required to provide professional secretarial and administrative support to a board of three Directors and, ad-hoc ancillary support to the senior management team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Accurate diary management
- Making travel arrangements and itineraries
- Arranging internal/external meetings
- Drafting/composing letters and general correspondence
- Project research for executive reports as requested, including; statistics, graphs, charts and presentations.
- Taking and distributing accurate and confidential minutes
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Organising off-site meetings
- Arranging gifts, transportation, travel, holiday events, lunches, couriers, hotels, taxis etc
- Completing expense reports
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as directed
Suitable applicants will be highly educated, articulate, well presented and professional, with ample experienced gained as an Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant.
You will have meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational, project management and problem solving skills, with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines. You must be flexible to meet the demands of the business (this role is largely office based) and fully conversant in MS Office, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
If you are looking for a exciting role, in a successful and highly reputable business and, can demonstrate the above qualities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly