Recruiter required for a large Real Estate and Property company based in London. This role requires a competent Recruiter to manage the talent acquisition process with the potential to provide broader HR support.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to go permanent - IMMEDIATE START! Previous knowledge of working in a fast paced environment as a Recruiter is key!
You will be working for a large Real Estate and Property company based in London.
As Recruiter for this large Real Estate and Property company based in London, you will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment process and will cover roles within the Asset Management, Corporate and Finance teams.
It will also include the following:
- Drafting of employment agreements and elements of the on boarding process
- Working collaboratively with external recruitment agencies and internal hiring managers to promote job opportunities
- Sourcing candidates
- Shortlisting for interviews, and ensure appointments are made efficiently
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with hiring managers, third party agencies and other team members
- Assist the HR team in providing to the Company, more general HR advice and guidance and contribute to HR projects as necessary.
The successful Recruiter for this large Real Estate and Property company based in London will posses the following:
- Previous knowledge of working in a recruitment environment is essential with the capability to work in a more generalist capacity as required
- Strong UK and EU coverage would be preferred
- Global professional services/financial services recruitment market knowledge; keeps up to date with trends and issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Uses appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of ideas, including with senior stakeholders.
- Clearly conveys information and ideas through a variety of media to diverse and multi-cultural individuals or groups in a manner that engages them and helps them understand and retain the message
- Self-directing - can manage their own diary and workload with multiple recruitment campaigns.
This Recruiter position for a large Real Estate and Property company based in London is a 12 month fixed contract with potential to go permanent.
- Competitive Salary paying between £30,000 - £35,000
- Hours of work: 9.00am - 6.00pm
- Annual Bonus: Discretionary based on performance
- Private Health and Dental with Bupa
- Pension scheme- 8% employer contribution, 3% employee contribution (pro-rated)
- 25 days per year annual leave (pro-rated)
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme