The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a huge part in hiring brilliant and diverse talent across the business. You will be someone who can work at pace across multiple vacancies and be able to think outside the box and bring some fresh ideas and solutions to finding great talent.
Our client are a manufacturing business based in Stoke on Trent that are going through a significant amount of growth and change. They are looking for somebody who will embrace that, rise to the challenge and see the potential for future opportunity and personal development.
The main duties of the Talent Acquisition Specialist are:
- Effectively Source and review candidate applications
- Develop a Sourcing strategy that will supply a diverse range of leading talent in a time frame that supports the business to deliver
- Screen candidates to evaluate their values and potential as well as their competency to perform the role
- Partner with Hiring Managers ensuring all aspects of the role's requirements have been explored effectively to define the desired candidate profile, key skills and experience required
- Coach Hiring Managers in recruiting techniques
- Work with our existing Talent team to take a proactive approach to headcount planning and utilising your time effectively
- Map/identify the most relevant candidates to approach for each open and future role
- Search and select job boards/CV databases to source and approach suitable candidates
- Manage the interview process and consult into the business on offer management and candidate onboarding
- Ad-hoc projects as and when required, such as bench marking, organising events and meet ups
- Keep up with wider recruitment trends and changes in the Product talent market and tech space
We are looking for somebody with a strong foundation of in-house or agency talent acquisition experience. You must be able to build fantastic relationships with both candidates and stakeholders. We need someone organised with exceptional attention to detail and ability to work on different systems. The HR team are extremely busy so you will be expected to hit the ground running.
Exciting position for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with previous experience.
Salary dependant on experience.
You will be office based but the company are open to flexible working.