My client a charity that supports children to develop life skills are looking to hire a HR Business Partner on a fixed term contract till December 2021 that may extend.
Working in a busy team this role will combine HR and Organisational Design duties. Working with the Head of HR and senior leaders to deliver a strategic and operational HR Service that integrates with the business to support the People and Organisational Strategy. Your role will cover but isn't limited to:
- Advising across areas of HR including workforce planning, org design, retention, reward and people development.
- Leading on OD initiatives facilitating a 'one team' approach for volunteer and staff collaboration such as re-aligning the induction development, policies and L&D.
- To support a diverse workforce by reviewing staff recruitment, work experience and current diversity and inclusion initiatives
- To lead on the design and implementation of a development strategy to support organisational culture change. To include design and implementation of a new performance and development review arrangement; and development of new / revised learning and development opportunities
- Driving a culture of strong performance management utilising initiatives such as action learning sets and open HR Surgeries
- Leading on complex ER cases when required
To carry out this role you will ideally be immediately available and have a strong passion for OD and HR. You must have experience present to senior leaders on complex HR/OD issues and will have proven experience delivery HR OD projects working to strict deadlines and budgets. You will have a track record designing and implementing a people strategy.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.