We are working with a prestigious financial services firm to hire a Recruitment Associate to join the team in managing the overall candidate experience and delivering a 'best in class' service to candidates.
Reporting into the Senior Recruiter, you would be responsible for;
- Liaising with hiring managers to assess hiring needs and maintaining the ATS
- Managing employee referrals
- Post and remove job advertisements on the relevant websites/job boards
- Screen and pipeline candidates to support the Senior Recruiter
- Schedule and coordinate a complex interview process and prepare interview packs
- Greet candidates upon arrival
- Schedule feedback sessions and liaise with senior stakeholders across the business - feeding back to candidates both positive and constructive feedback
- Have a heavy involvement in Talent Acquisition related project work for the business
This is a newly created role and therefore needs someone with the drive and tenacity to really succeed. The team is looking for a hard worker, effective communicator and someone who takes real pride in their work.
You must have experience in either the financial or professional services, leading on the administration of the recruitment process. You must possess a proactive approach to accomplishing work and solving problems and demonstrate the flexibility to adapt to business needs.
In return, this role will offer you the opportunity to really make a positive impact. You will be given autonomy from day one, and a clear career path carved out for you.
If you are interested to hear more, please apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.