Interim HR Benefits Plans Insurance Consultant - London - Banking - 6 months - £500-£600 per day
Your new company
Multinational Investment Bank with offices in Central London.
Your new role
- Management of health initiatives including - dental, vision, international medical
- Health Plan Management - trust meeting management, setting agenda, analysing spend and claims fund
- Management of on-site and virtual medical services - occupational health, ergonomics, physio and vendor management against SLA and service delivery
- Management and development of wellbeing programs; partnering with wellbeing manager to deliver and assess feedback on develop wellbeing within the bank.
- Support the management and running of Health and Wellbeing group of senior leaders to ensure engagement.
What you'll need to succeed
Must have been responsible for the management of healthcare plans including trusts and insurance for UK and Ireland. Experience with Healthcare trusts and the governance and Tax surrounding this. Understanding of Group Income Protection from a Benefits standpoint.
Good understanding of healthcare market offerings, technical understanding of insurance, contract and renewal negotiations as well as Covid wellbeing management.
What you'll get in return
Currently working from home, will return to London office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.