HR Manager, Full-time flexible working, £38000 - £45000, London, Permanent, Hospitality/FMCG/Events
Your new company
An innovative hospitality business, growing rapidly, based in central London.
Your new role
- Managing the day to day running of the HR department, reporting into Head of People, working with the wider HR team.
- Ensure all the company processes are compliant with employment regulations and oversee that the team act in line with these policies.
- Identifying the need for new/updated training of the team, and being able to conduct this training yourself.
- Recognising the necessary procedures, laws and brand culture additions, changes and updates and carrying this out accordingly with the HR team.
- Handling disciplinary complaints and employee issues.
- Coordinating employee appraisals and running employee engagement initiatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally CIPD Level 5 or 7.
- Relevant experience working in a similar HR Manager level role, hospitality would be a bonus.
- Strong ER capabilities and understanding of TUPE (with a HR Generalist background).
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- Great working culture, forward thinking and friendly working team.
- Learning opportunities from wider HR team and access to a training budget.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.