We are currently recruiting for a Globally Renowned Technology business based in West London who are looking for a talented and innovative Talent Acquisition Partner to join their growing team. Minimum of two days working in the office!
This company partners with some of the biggest names in retail across the globe!
You will work alongside the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager on finding the best talent to help them continue with their growth. You will be a forward thinking, proactive individual that can work collaboratively with the wider business and HR team. You must hold strong knowledge in corporate and commercial roles (some in house experience preferred!).
- Manage the full cycle recruitment cycle end to end; shortlisting, screening candidates, organising interviews with hiring managers, conducting reference checks, processing offers together with the drawing up and issuing of contracts of employment
- Social Media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Indeed etc), networking events, local regional resources, and university partnerships
- Design bespoke assessment approaches for internal and external roles; support assessment methodologies, update the Career site ensuring the information is accurate and current
- Recommend effective recruitment strategies to leaders and managers; support and coach them to make the right hiring decisions aligned to business needs
- Ensure the most appropriate talent pooling strategy in put in place through talent pipelining and arranging meet ups
- 3-4 years of Corporate Recruitment experience, In house or agency.
- Ability to manage a high-volume job portfolio (up to 50 roles).
- Extensive full life cycle recruiting experience from drafting the job spec, to posting jobs online, to screening applicants, and interviewing candidates at first stage.