12 month FTC for a Global Pharmaceuticals company based in London. Sitting within the HR team, the Talent Acquisition Administrator plays an integral role in supporting with 360 recruitment.
You will be involved every step of the way, from helping seek out the best talent to helping on-board them. The role will be varied; supporting recruitment across a number of different disciplines including PR, Advertising and Medical Education.
You will be working in a fast-paced environment for a Global Pharmaceuticals company, based in London. Each day contains different challenges and opportunities to learn and grow.
The key responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Administrator for this Global Pharmaceuticals company based in London will be as follows:
- Acting as a key point of contact for candidates as they proceed through the recruitment process
- Maintaining the Applicant Tracking System to ensure accurate reporting
- Actively sourcing talent via Linkedin and other mediums
- Pipelining prospective candidates for future vacancies
- Keeping abreast of industry news
- Advertising roles and monitoring applications via our website and other job boards
- Scheduling telephone and face to face interviews
- Ensuring candidate compliance; inputting all relevant information into the system and updating as necessary
- Drafting offer letters and contracts using appropriate templates
- Raising IT requests to obtain login credentials for new starters
- Supporting wider team with ad hoc tasks
- Retain and replenish freelancer database
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Administrator who is focused, committed and keen to learn! You will be working in a friendly, forward-thinking environment where collaboration is of the utmost importance.
We are seeking a bright individual with outstanding organisation and administration skills who is comfortable liaising with a variety of stakeholders.
Knowledge & skills required:
- Undergraduate degree, preferably within a related field such as HR
- Recruitment/resourcing experience preferred
- Strong administration skills
- Extremely organised and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast paced environment
- Conversant with MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
- Methodical, professional and articulate
This Talent Acquisition Administrator role for a Global Pharmaceuticals company based in London is currently remote based. There will be some flexibility with working between home and in the office.
- 12 month fixed term contract initially with with scope for extention/perm
- Competitive salary paying between £30,000 - £35,000k
- Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.00pm