Varied and exciting Permanent HR Assistant role based in the Hertford area offering great benefits and the opportunity to be part of a progressive company getting involved in all aspects of HR.
An innovative company with a great success in the engineering industry based in Hertford area is looking for a HR Assistant to join their growing team. Parking on site and a supportive management team in place for someone with prior HR experience.
HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- General HR Admin: updating employee records, updating HR systems, but also being involved in providing basic guidance and advice to employee.
- Monitoring all HR emails and queries
- Maintenance of HR document and employee records
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Routine correspondence with employees and third agencies
A Successful Candidate:
- A degree in Human resources management and/or practical HR experience for at least 12 months
- Passionate in pursuing a career as a HR Assistant initially
- Desire to constantly be learning and improving
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent written communication
- Permanent HR Assistant role with great benefits
- A supportive stable company culture and development opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits