Working in a busy team you will be assisting the manager with a project to design the end to end product for their learning packages
A well known membership body providing guidance to those in the transport sector.
- Independently design, script and create engaging, innovative e-learning and animated videos enhancing existing training material as well as developing new content.
- Design and create infographics and artwork related to the training material and for other digital platforms, such as website, External SharePoint, Members' Area, social media platforms.
- Manage documents, core training material and learner competencies on the LMS and other collaborative platforms.
- Support the administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) and drive 100% customer service satisfaction, such as managing repository, creating classroom sessions, uploading SCORM content, creating learner paths, reporting, csv uploads and more.
- Support in the secretarial duties for the governance groups related to the People Strategy team and manage relevant documents for the groups.
- Support the training delivery for stakeholders and their key users on the LMS, the LMS helpline, and the use of any other relevant digital platforms
- Support the review of industry accident and incident reports, industry regulation and rule changes highlighting materials and media that require improvement or updates while maintaining compliance with the requirements
- Support the gap analysis review of the existing industry training programmes to support ongoing development implementing best practice learning strategies and course media.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies in the training industry and how it may be embedded into the organisation.
- Provide regular progress updates to the Head of People Strategy, Principle Workforce Development and Planning Manager and Learning and Development Skills Manager.
- Keep records of all training materials and media developed and enhanced to enable a thorough review and evaluation to:
· analyse learner data and feedback
· evaluate ongoing employee performance
· assess opportunities for further improvement linking training programs to the teams goals
* Previous experience of managing and delivering high level projects
* Understanding of modern training methods including blended learning
Able to design and deliver bespoke training interventions
Documentation management and quality assurance skills
A good aptitude for analytical and problem solving, with good analysis and documentation skills
High standard of written English and effective written and verbal communication skills
Excellent knowledge and competency in the use of MS Office, SharePoint, Articulate Storyline and Rise 360, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, LMS and associated design packages
Experience in graphic design techniques
Ability to deliver training and coaching to wider team members
* You must be available at short notice to be considered for this role.
This initially a 6-8 month fixed term contract with possibility of extension project dependant.
The role is paying between £28,000- £30,000 per annum.