HR Advisor TUPE & Projects / Uckfield / Human Resources / Contract
A fast growing company based in the Uckfield area are seeking a HR Advisor TUPE & Projects on a contract basis for a period of 12 months.
As HR Advisor TUPE & Projects you will be responsible for:
* Manage TUPE transfers in and out of the business ensuring compliance with TUPE legislation
* Assist with the Recruitment for the business, screening and interviewing candidates
* Support the Diversity and Inclusion initiatives across the company
* Support the research and implementation of a new HR system
* Provide professional, pro-active and business focused Human Resources advice and support to all managers and employees whilst promoting HR best practice. Supporting Managers with the effective and efficient performance of all employees.
* Support the HR Director to prepare briefings over a range of HR related topics.
* Provide an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements
* Providing advice and assistance on policies, procedures and legislation
* Offering advice, arranging and supporting disciplinary and grievance hearings, escalating concerns to HR Director
* Support the HR Director and the wider team in delivery of HR elements of organisational and cultural change activities
* Assisting with employee queries
* Complete HR Administration
* Act in accordance with the company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
* Act within the boundaries set out by the company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice.
* CIPD Qualified
* Extensive TUPE experience, involved with transfers from public and private sector
* Good understanding of employment law
* Ability to write and present information
* Confident IT skills and use of HR Systems
* Intermediate to advanced excel skills
* Excellent written, verbal and organisational skills
* Experience of interpreting, advising and implementing policies and procedures
* Leading projects and implementing new initiatives
* HR Advisory experience
* Flexible and adaptable approach
* Good attention to detail
* Commercial awareness
* Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
12 month FTC