EMEA Payroll Specialist - 40-43K - Perm - London
A leading retail and wholesale business is seeking an EMEA Payroll Specialist.
This is the perfect role for someone who has had a taste of international payroll and looking to further grow their expertise in this area.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will be processing the payroll for various EMEA countries and responding to payroll questions and queries in relation to a number of UK & EMEA Payrolls.
The business is also offering 2/3 days working from home and 2/3 days in the office.
* Processing the payroll for a variety of EMEA countries
* Responding to all payroll queries and escalations through a ticketed system to the outsourced provider
* Being a key business partner with various internal departments and outsourced payroll providers
* Being aware of any legislative changes across your specific regions
* Working alongside the EMEA Payroll Manager looking at ways to implement and streamline the payroll processes
Skills & Experience:
* Must have a wealth of payroll experience and exposure across the UK and EMEA
* Strong communication skills for internal and external stakeholders
* CIPP qualification will be highly regarded, but not essential
* A European language would be highly desirable, but not essential
If you are seeking a role to train and further develop your skill set - APPLY NOW !