We have a current opportunity for a Sales Enablement Manager on a permanent basis, with a global consultancy client. The Sales Enablement Manager, reporting to the Head of Talent Development and working alongside the Sales L&D Manager, will bring new energy and drive continuous improvement across the UK sales team who are spread across three UK sites.
- Assess, design and deliver a sales enablement strategy that aligns with firmwide L&D vision to provide continuous development
- Assess and enhance current programmes whilst aligning sales skills across all teams
- Work with senior stakeholders to align the strategy with their needs, whilst holding them to account to play their part in enhancing the performance of their teams
- Introduce new technology to enhance the performance of the sales function. This role will require you to be entrenched in sales strategy and will give you a great opportunity to have a measurable impact on performance.
- Spearhead and drive positive change, primarily partnering with the Business Development (Go to Market) teams, although this role could expand across the enablement function in the future
- You will have the opportunity to structure and lead the team as you need to execute on your vision.
- The succcessful candidate will be an L&D professional who has had measurable sales performance improvement success or a Sales Enablement professional
- Deep understanding of Sales learning needs and experience of designing solutions that enhance performance
- Able to create a compelling vision and road map of how you will get there
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high change environment
- Experience of with new technology roll outs and balancing the blend of technology and skills development