- Temporary 2 month position (August - September)
- £120-£150 per day
- Central London
- ASAP Start
We have a great opportunity for an experienced and highly organised recruitment coordinator to work on a 2 month recruitment project with one of the worlds leading and largest professional bodies in its field.
The role responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with hiring managers & scheduling interviews.
- Maintain recruitment ATS ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- Communicate professionally and maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times both internally and externally.
- Providing exceptional candidate experience.
- Create offers and contracts of employment for successful candidates, and obtain employment references and other necessary pre-employment checks in a timely manner prior to the start date.
- Gathering documentation and overseeing compliance for new starters.
What you must have:
- Experience in scheduling and supporting recruitment activity, good knowledge of HR procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised.
- Ability to prioritise tasks in a busy environment and manage time in order to work quickly and efficiently.
- An HR qualification would be an advantage but not necessary.