This is a great opportunity to join a well-known organisation in the Medical and Nursing sector, who are currently looking to appoint a HR Generalist 6 month FTC with possibility for extension.
The client is a globally renowned market leader within their field and are currently looking to recruit a HR Generalist 6 month FTC to provide high quality, commercial and solution-focused advice and coaching on people matters across a broad range of people related operational matters.
- Respond flexibly and strategically to changing customer requirements.
- Help to drive the successful implementation of the people strategy, through coaching, challenging and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Provide feedback, lessons learnt and insight to the Central People teams to support the continuous improvement of the people plans, ways of working, future initiatives and policy framework.
- Develop collaborative relationships and shared learning with the Central People teams and other Business Partners to help deliver relevant, responsive, effective and consistent people services and initiatives.
- Quickly build credibility as a trusted and credible partner by demonstrating HR generalist professional and personal pragmatic effectiveness on people related matters
- Play a lead role as a HR specialist to influence and drive the people agenda
- Perform the role of a critical friend to your senior stakeholders
- Use a variety of coaching and influencing skills, and provide challenge as appropriate, to help support the development and delivery of local plans and initiatives
- Ensure relevant stakeholders have access to accurate and relevant People Metrics to enable informed decision making
- Analyse data and identify workforce trends and projected future requirements
- Coach, support and challenge stakeholders on people related operational issues such as internal talent and succession planning, talent development, performance management, reward and recognition, change management, organisational design
- Work in partnership with senior stakeholders to lead people-related change projects in accordance with our values, policies and legislation
- Support the resolution of complex or high-risk ER matters
- Ideally CIPD qualified or working towards
- Lives locally to Chelmsford with ability to travel between sites in Essex (hybrid working offered)
- Good working knowledge of UK employment law, up to date with current and emerging HR best practice
- Previous experience in a HR Generalist role, ideally within Healthcare/ Medical and Nursing sector (not essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good business acumen
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
A competitive salary up to £40k, excellent benefits, the chance for the role to become permanent