1 year contract to join a large growing organisation in the North East as an HR Advisor £38,000
Your new company
I am excited to be working alongside a well known organisation within their field of expertise on the recruitment of X2 HR Advisor contractors to join the organisation on a year contract with the potential to go permanent. The HR Advisor will be a key player connecting HR and employees within the organisation by providing high quality coaching and advisory services.
This opportunity is a hybrid working model / remote working but will require some presence in the Newcastle Office when restrictions lift in the future. Please only apply if you can commute to Newcastle Upon Tyne weekly or monthly.
Your new role
Within your new position you an HR Advisor / HR Specialist you will be involved in the following;
- Lead on people matters for your group and increase performance and effectiveness of the teams.
- Support throughout the full HR life cycle
- Coach on people-matters and advise on development and career opportunities
- Drive employee engagement and people programmes as well as driving performance across the groups
- Oversee any employee discipline and grievances, consulting with ER specialists as appropriate
- Manage absences and return to work, monitor absence and reduce absenteeism
- Support HR projects as needed
- Share HR best practice with colleagues
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this position you will be able to demonstrate experience in the following;
- Relevant HR generalist experience
- Service delivery
- Good stakeholder management; able to influence and build relationships
- Change management
- CIPD qualified or a relevant Human Resources Degree, or business management
What you'll get in return
In return you will:
- Receive a salary of either £35,000 - £38,000 (Depending on experience)
- Extensive benefits package
- 30 days of vacation per year + 3 days leave for charitable work
- Private medical insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.