You will be allocated designated directorates to support and develop relationships with stakeholders. You will support these designated directorates in the development and delivery of targeted recruitment plans and management of specialist and senior recruitment campaigns.
Leading charity in the health-care field.
Managing campaigns for hires within the designated directorates, utilising direct, active sourcing & promotional methods
· Supporting on recruitment for change programmes or complex recruitment campaigns
· Working with Recruitment Coordinators to evaluate recruitment campaign success against recruitment SLAs/timeliness, quality & success of attraction methods.
· Liaise with recruitment agencies and preferred suppliers as required and manage the relationship effectively to ensure that Marie Curie are being considered as employer of choice and recruitment agencies are facilitating this
· Provide support with shortlisting and screening against the essential criteria to ensure that managers are supported through this process in an efficient way.
· Provide coaching to Line Managers on all aspects of the recruitment process as required to ensure that managers have the capability to select the best candidates for the role.
· Accountable for the monitoring and evaluation of recruitment campaigns, recruitment metrics and reporting. Ensuring recruitment costs are in line with budgets and ensuring that invoices are logged and processed
· Staying up to date with external best practice in talent acquisition and recruitment methods
· Undertake designated project work with or on behalf of the Senior Advisor Recruitment Services or Business Partner Recruitment Services
· Undertake any other duties as directed
Significant and recent experience of high-volume recruitment work preferably in a multi-site/recruitment environment
· Experience of developing creative recruitment campaigns utilising direct sourcing methods and working with managers to solve recruitment challenges
· Proven ability in building and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
· High level of customer focus and the ability to engage prospective candidates
You must be available on a short notice period or be immediately available to be considered for this interim role.
This is a 3-6 month temporary role paying £12-15ph dependant on experience.