The position is responsible for providing support with all aspects of the HR agenda within the business. Reporting into the Human Resources Business Partner, the role will act as the administrator within the HR Team, assisting with the provision of a full operational HR service across all functions.
A successful and growing medical company.
- Provide generalist support to the HR team, ensuring that all administration linked to Human Resources Department is up to date on a day-to-day basis.
- Daily absence management, including recording and reporting of figures.
- Assist with lower lever employee relations issues, including investigations, disciplinaries and grievances.
- Assist with all areas of recruitment, including vetting, assisting with interviews and issuing of offer letters and employment contracts.
- Compiling and maintaining paper, digital and electronic employee records.
- Supporting internal and external enquiries and requests related to the HR Team.
- Must have previous experience in a HR position
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office
- Exciting opportunity to gain excellent HR experience within a successful company