Oakleaf are partnered with a financial services organisation in their search for a Recruitment Lead on a 6 month basis to take ownership of the recruitment process to lead on significant growth and volumes of recruitment. This individual will partner collaboratively with HR to deliver on business needs, managing the end to end recruitment process.
Hybrid Working with a flexible requirement to work in the office in Sutton 2 days a week.
- Management of the entire recruitment process, providing guidance to managers throughout the attraction and selection process.
- Directly source and engage with candidates from attraction through to offer stage
- Leading recruitment at all levels, applying recruitment strategies to directly attract diverse candidates for all areas of the business for new and BAU roles
- Build and deliver key goals and measurements to enable a data-led understanding of how to maximise the effectiveness of hiring
- Build and maintain cooperative and collaborative internal relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage the onboarding process for all new joiners to the company
- Work in a fast pace environment partnering with the business agreeing timescales and recruitment strategy
- Liaising with third party agency suppliers
- Previous experience in an internal recruitment position
- Motivated team player with a collaborative approach to gain business buy in
- Experience in financial services, in a regulated environment would be beneficial.