We have a requirement for 2 x L&D Officers to work as part of a national Workforce Learning & Development team designing and delivering a new induction and onboarding programme as part of the creation of a newly formed organisation.
We are seeking experienced Learning & Development Officers who will prepare and develop various elements of a new induction and onboarding programmes. You will work with the L&D Leads on a range learning and development activities as part of the project/programmes and bring your experience of learning and delivery.
- Were seeking Learning & Development Officers who have a solid background of working within a learning and development team ideally developing and delivering induction/onboarding activities.
- You will need to have a full understanding of the training cycle and learning & Development practices
- Ideally a learning & development relevant qualifications/experiences
- Ideally experience from a public sector organisation or large scale organisation with new onboarding
- Ideally some project management experience but not essential
Roles are offered on an initial fixed term contract starting ASAP to end of March 2022
Working from Home - very occasional travel to key sites when open but only when needed
Great opportunity to be part of the project and then expand your role within the organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.