Learning & Talent Specialist - 12m FTC - Flexible working (4 or 5 days) - up to £46,000
Your new company
A Global FTSE 100 Financial organisation are hiring a skilled individual, like yourself, with the ability to help transform the Talent Analysis and L&D team over the next year. This organisation is one of the leading providers of business process sourcing in the UK, using the power of data and analytics to change lives. Having grown 7% in revenue over the last year, the L&D team are looking to develop even further, continuing the exceptional growth of the employees and the company.
Your new role
The organisation is searching for an enthusiastic individual with a confident experience in the managing of employee development and the use of data analysis to implement creative ways to drive strategy. The key responsibilities include:
- Management of the L&D programmes within the organisation
- Analysing and reporting of new data, evaluating the impact on the L&D techniques
- Processing the training of new talent and development of established employees throughout the role
- Evaluate conclusions found from data analysis and adapt current techniques to achieve the maximum potential of every employee, furthering organisational growth and success
What you'll need to succeed
- A background of L&D and Talent experience in the financial and technology sectors
- The skill to manage, communicate and engage with employees
- Ability to communicate new ideas and implement training methods effectively
- Have an agile experience with stakeholders as well as strong data analysis skills to help with the development of new content
What you'll get in return
You will receive an annual salary of up to £46K FTE, working a flexible 32.5 - 37.5 hours a week (split over 3, 4 days or 5 days) throughout a 12-month fixed term contract. You would also get the opportunity to experience the newly established hybrid learning model, working 1 or 2 days a week in the London based office. As an employee with this organisation, you will receive full access to employee benefits, including medical insurance, pension scheme, opportunities for a rewarded bonus and a generous amount of annual leave.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.