23,000 - 25,000
Your new company
Hays HR are delighted to recruit again for our valued client who are based in Cwmbran, looking to appoint a HR Administrator. Our client are a highly successful Manufacturer. In your new role, you will ensure a high quality service is delivered to the SLT and business. You will work closely with the HR Manager, to ensure the People operations run seamlessly.The role will be varied and fast paced and there is plenty of opportunity, as you grow and develop, to be involved in project work as part of our ambitious people plan.
Your new role
- Providing a high quality, comprehensive HR administrative service consistent with policy, legislative requirements and best practice.
- Acting as first point of contact for the HR Team, taking ownership of the HR team inbox.
- Providing full administration support to the HR Manager including but not limited to producing all employment contracts, administering all benefits, conducting exit interviews and adhoc reporting.
- Working closely with the HR Manager to create efficiencies within processes and improve self-service by developing and promoting resources available.
- Processing payroll and employee changes via iTrent, accurately and in a timely and ongoing basis
- Creating and running regular and adhoc reports on Excel, conducting audits and addressing any issues highlighted.
- Full responsibility for all Admin related tasks,
What you'll need to succeed
You will have excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise, you will be a confident individual that is able to work and communicate well with stakeholders across the business. It's a busy team so we are looking for a true team player that is happy to get stuck-in and take on additional responsibility.Systems savvy, with an interest in data and strong Excel skills, you will also demonstrate meticulous attention to detail. If you have supported HR system related projects previously this would also be highly advantageous.There is plenty of scope to grow and develop your skill-set, so this would be an ideal opportunity for someone that is interested in developing a career in HR that has prior administration experience.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Salary + Benefits + Free Parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.