I am delighted to be partnering with a leading Property business based in Central London, who have brand new headcount for a Learning and Development Manager to join their team of 3 on a permanent basis.
The Learning & Development Manager is responsible for reviewing and adapting Learning and Development to meet the operational requirements of the business, identifying any gaps in its delivery and ensuring the delivery of a market leading service.
- Review the L&D strategy
- Critical evaluation of the company's current L&D offering. Assess the needs of the organisation and prioritise according to the changing operational needs of the business.
- Ensure that learning strategy and associated policies and programmes are kept up to date.
- Analyse current skills and abilities throughout the organisation to manage talent, identify skills gaps and review appropriate training.
- Work with Directors and senior managers to develop succession pipeline.
- Responsible for assessing, creating, delivering and maintaining learning programmes.
- 4 + years experience working at Senior L&D Advisor or Manager level.
- CIPD level 5 diploma in Learning & Development Practice.
- Knowledge of generic learning and development systems and processes
- Experience in building and developing an LMS
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.