HRIS Payroll Analyst £48k to £50k + Benefits - City, London
Oakleaf Partnership have been instructed to recruit a HRIS Payroll Analyst for a leading name within Financial Services.
This is a newly created role and will report directly into the HRIS Manager.
- Fulfil business requirements to ensure best possible user experience on Workday Payroll.
- Support on Workday system changes.
- Deliver Payroll Reporting from within Workday.
- Deal with queries related to payroll processes and procedures.
- Support with Ongoing Maintenance and design of internal Workday system to ensure the best results.
- Support with new system implementation project.
- Work with the Payroll team in the analysis, development, implementation and support of allocated payroll projects & changes
- Support training and engagement to ensure our key stakeholders are fully utilising Workday
- Implementation experience for Payroll Module on Workday.
- Strong UK payroll experience.
- Strong team player.
- Strong communication skills (happy to business partner with people to ensure best service possible).