HR Advisor - Policy & systems for a fixed term contract to work as part of a large HR Pay & reward team.
We have an opportunity for an HR Advisor ideally with some exposure to HR Policy development, pay and HR systems updates.
The HR Advisor will work as part of the Policy and Reward team which manages multiple projects driven by business or legislative changes. As an HR Advisor you will be undertaking a broad range of duties across HR Policy, Pay, HR Systems including : -
- Policy Review / Policy Amendments/ Employment Legislation Changes
- Reviewing policies and legislations changes, making amendments to documents and supporting information about policies.
- Contribute to overall policy development, ensuring departmental operational needs are balanced with consistent overall policy and practice
- Review how new policy effect other policies and procedures
- Working with marketing and corporate governance to upload policies to web site and intranet
- Supporting the creation of HR News Letters and HR Articles
- You will be involved in updating and maintaining HR Systems and Sharepoint including looking at approvals process / hierarchy in systems and updating
Were seeking HR professionals / HR Advisors with relevant experience of HR policy development and also some aspects of HR systems.The applicant will need to demonstrate a good understanding and level of experience of using excel, with the ability to analysis and manipulate data as well as report production. The applicant will need to have technical experience of HR Systems such as SAP and web-based document management platforms such as SharePoint. Experience of policy writing, and development is desirable with the applicant having a good grounding in employment law and best practice.
Ideally CPP level 3 or level 5 CIPD
This contact is initially a 6 months fixed term contract until end of March 2022. but a great opportunity to join a progressive team and shape a future role.
The role will have a base in Winchester, so in the early days you may need to be in office to a bit more.
After settling, you may be in the office 4-5 times a month for key meetings and the rest would be from home unless prefer to be in the office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.