A fast paced HR Administrator role providing a customer focused first line response to the business through the HR helpdesk and to be responsible for the delivery of all HR processes relating to the employee lifecycle.
A successful firm in the engineering industry based in Watford is now looking for a HR Administrator to join their fast growing team. Offering competitive benefits packages.
HR Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contract for employees on a wide range of HR issues including benefits and policies via HR helpdesk in line with company values and acting in accordance with relevant and best HR practice
- Working very closely with other teams such as HR Business Partners, HRData specialists, Payroll, Pension, Occupational Health, Car Fleet, Resourcing and Rewards & Benefits teams
- Production of relevant documentation in an accurate and timely manner in line with HR procedures.
- Managing with starter, on-boarding and offer letter
- Participate in projects as requested
- At least 1 year's experience within HR space
- Knowledge of UK employment law
- High level of communication skills both verbal and written is essential
- Proven ability to plan and implement projects/initiatives
- Strong relationship building and influencing skills
- Ability to work with appropriate attention to detail and high standards, whilst still working at pace
- Opportunity to work with well known engineering firm
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefit
- Career progression