The Temporary HR Administrator will be a vital part of the team.
You'll be involved in a broad range of activities within in a small dynamic HR team. The role offers a wide variety of Recruitment and HR Administration responsibilities across the full HR Life cycle, as well as the opportunity to work with international colleagues on project work linked to our clients growth as an Intergovernmental Organisation.
This is a unique opportunity within a fast paced role. With this being a temporary opportunity you'll be expected to hit the ground running.
Key Responsibilities and Duties of the Temporary HR Administrator are:
- All day to day administration
- Support relevant recruitment activity, including managing adverts and recruitment systems
- Assist with candidate management and attraction activity
- Coordinate candidate and recruiting manager process and queries
- Manage offers and onboarding processes liaising with successful candidates
- Support on Immigration requirements as applicable
- Support with the review and development of Recruitment processes and procedures
- Input to monthly and ad-hoc MI reporting
- Assist with ongoing improvement of the HR offering; refining and streamline HR practice
- Maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality at all times
We are looking for immediately available candidate on a rolling basis with a possibility to extend for 3-4 months.
You must have previous expedience in a similar role and ideally be working towards a CIPD qualification.
You must be adaptable and able to work in a fast paced environment.
Temporary HR Administrator
Immediate start. Macclesfield (Hybrid working)
£25,000-27,000 dependant on experience.