Leadership, Talent and Diversity Manager
An excellent opportunity for a Leadership , Talent and Diversity Manager to join a busy and growing team working with our fantastic client based in Birmingham. In this role you will be responsible for the design and delivery of talent development activities, talent and performance analytics and will work with senior stakeholders across business unit. This role will be based in Birmingham and will be offering flexible working with two days in the office in Birmingham. Our client is going through a big change and the Leadership, Talent and Diversity Manager will support the business to achieve its ambitions to be a high performing business with their employees being the best they can be. Attracting and retaining a diverse work force is critical to the success and the Talent professional will need to support leaders to identify current and potential talent at all levels and develop the future leaders in the organisation.
- Design and deliver the talent and performance management strategy
- Leverage data analysis to cross talent, performance data with other areas like engagement, D&I, leadership assessments
- Deliver end to end high impact talent and performance management leadership calibration sessions to assess leadership capability, future talent risks and build succession pipeline
- Help to design and deliver Talent Attraction campaigns working with Resourcing and Exec Hiring
- Train and coach HRBPs to deliver better Talent and Performance Management outcomes at all levels
- Work with Group Talent to create, deliver and embed world class talent and Performance Management
Oakleaf Partnership are looking for deep subject matter expertise in the fields of talent and performance management including design and delivery of strategic plans for both of these areas. You will need to have good communication ability as well as influencing skills to be successful in this post. Please do get in touch for more information.