This is an exciting new opportunity for an HR Administrator to join a Global Media Company based in London.
You will support the operations team in the combined effort of providing a consistent, efficient and accurate HR and Benefits administration service to the HR Team and wider business.
You will be working for a Global Media Company based in London.
As a key member of the HR Operations team, the HR Administrator for this Global Media Company based in London, will support the HR Operations Team in the following areas:
- Supporting with a high volume of on-boarding/off-boarding of employees
- Draft offer letters, contracts and change letters to confirm all terms of employment as required
- Support with new starter/leaver and change processes by informing the internal Reception team and IT of new starters and leavers
- Support with the monthly benefits/payroll administration as needed across the group
- Manage the HR In-box keeping on top of all queries received and escalating where necessary
- Maintaining the HR database
The successful HR Administrator for this Global Media Company based in London will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Previous knowledge of working in an administrative role (preferably in a human resources team)
- An interest in human resources essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate initiative
- Discretion, sensitivity and integrity and an understanding of the importance of confidentiality
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to juggle several tasks simultaneously
- Ability to re-prioritise workload in response to the needs of the business/department
- Team player with excellent inter-personal skills
- Willingness to learn on the job
- Positive 'can do' approach
This is HR Administrator position based in London for a Global Media Company is a permanent opportunity.
- Competitive annual salary paying between £24,000 - £26,000 depending on previous work experience
- Study support package available for the right candidate.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Hybrid working