HRBP JOB IN NOTTINGHAM
Your new company
Successful and growing education sector organisation.
Your new role
- Reporting to the Senior HR Business Partner and partnering closely with the campus management teams, you will be responsible for undertaking both operational and strategic level work
- You will manage, support and coach an HR Officer with their personal and professional development, ensuring they are appropriately involved and supported with operational issues and project work as appropriate.
- This is a stand-alone HR role, but working as part of a wider HR team who are based across other UK locations.
- This is a challenging, but highly rewarding role, for an HR professional who has the ability and experience to successfully manage change and rapid growth in a complex, but collegiate, environment.
- As an experienced generalist you will specifically advise, guide and support all staff and managers with recruitment, ER, performance management, employee engagement, training/performance development review, reward and renumeration organisation development, as well as supporting your HR colleagues across the UK, when required.
- Fortnightly travel to Bristol is required to support the management team (no overnight stay required).
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be CIPD Level 7 qualified with strong employment law knowledge
- You will have great stakeholder/relationship management experience and excellent communication skills.
What you'll get in return
- 30 days annual leave
- 35 hour working week
- Opportunity to work from home 1 day per week
- Be part of a growing organisation
- Private medical insurance
- Matched pension contribution to 6%
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.