Growing consumer business offering excellent opportunities
Strong business performance in 2020
A well-known and very well-respected FMCG business, which has grown rapidly in the last 5 years.
You will work closely with the UK HR Manager to ensure and implement the operational delivery of our organisation and people strategy.
You will be a front line member of the HR Team and the custodian of fairness and consistency of practices
Your recommendations, conversations and plans will be informed by close proximity to both internal data and insights and external best practice to ensure that we are providing best in class HR support to our people & organisation.
The HR Business Partner role works within a wider community of HR professionals within the UK but also within the European HR network.
- Manage all employee relations casework including performance, sickness and absence management. Coach and support people managers to frame these conversations well.
- Manage the process of the employee life cycle: induction, probation signs off and exit interviews.
- Act as a key member of the HR Business Partner community
- Manage the recruitment process of all permanent and temporary resources on site.
- Support the UK HR Manager on all people cycle processes: Annual Salary Review, Bonus payments, Talent reviews and Development conversations.
Health & Wellbeing Agenda
- Accountable for the health and wellbeing agenda across the site.
- Promote the health and wellbeing offerings we provide our employees.
- Learning Interface
- Support the Training Coordinator with the Learning & Development requirements of the site
competitive salary, benefits, super organisation.