Ashley Kate are pleased to be working with their FMCG client on a new ERP Project Manager role.
This is initially a 2 year FTC and we are looking for a proven project lead to work closely with Business Units across Finance and Operations.
You will lead the implementation of structured project management processes and to ensure the effective and successful delivery of ERP related projects. Alongside creating project plans, monitoring progress and out put. Whilst identifying resource needs, reviewing quality and being the key contract for all activities linked to this key project.
You will need to track key project milestones, adjusting plans and/or resources in order to meet the needs of the business, and ensure that support requirements are built into project plans from commencement and that systems are designed for production and support.
Ensure projects are delivered on time, in accordance with the agreed designs, within budget and to the required quality standard, recording any deviations.
A key area will be to coordinate communication across all areas of the business that impact scope, budget, risk and resources of the project in hand.
Partnering at all times with senior management in order to identify and prioritise opportunities for business improvement and make sure that hardware and solution designs are consistent with the company’s standard technology framework.
ERP Project Manger - About you
- A proven background in leading and rolling out ERP improvement projects with multisite teams (IFS, SAP, Microsoft Dynamics or similar)
- Experience of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience of delivering large projects in complex environments using structured Project Methodology
- Ability to lead with confidence and authority whilst maintaining a collaborative working atmosphere
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively across all departments and levels
- Analytical yet creative approach to problem solving
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
Get in touch with Jacqui Wall for further information.