Page Personnel HR are working with a Not for Profit organisation in Manchester City Centre. They are recruiting for a Training Coordinator to manage apprenticeships for their clients. The role is varied and will have a great level of autonomy. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone hoping to spearhead new projects too. This is a permanent role that offers hybrid working.
Our client are a Not for Profit organisation with offices in Manchester City Centre. They have a small, dedicated and passionate team which they are looking to grow due to internal progression. They are recruiting for a Training Coordinator to manage apprenticeships, build relationships and facilitate assessment days. This is a permanent role that offers hybrid working.
The key responsibilities for the Training Coordinator are conducting review meetings, setting targets, keeping learner progress records, acting as point of contact for apprentices and employers, progress reporting, maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, liaising with Training Providers, assessing content, organising training delivery, managing own portfolio of learners, and supporting with apprentice recruitment process. The role is based in Manchester City Centre and offers hybrid working.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Have a good understanding (or willingness to learn) the digital and technology sector
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Computer literate with MS Office
- Ability to build multiple stakeholder relationships
- Adaptable, self-starter with good initiative
- Background in Education or Learning & Development desirable
Our client offers a salary c£30K, hybrid working, equipment provided, development opportunities