Oakleaf partnership are currently working with a highly successful start-up business, created by two global brands in Retail and Construction to secure a new Talent & Development Associate. The role will primarily be based in either Bristol or Swindon with travel across to Herfordshire.
This is a new role for the business, working closely with the HR Business Partner. You will first and foremost be focused on Recruitment with the chance to get involved in wider HR duties projects as time goes on. The company have ambitious plans to grow; they are currently at 30 people, looking to grow to 50 by the end of this year and 80 by the end of 2022.
This is an amazing opportunity for anyone looking to build upon the recruitment function and own the process going forward. There is also the opportunity to grow into a HR Business Partner role in the future (if you so wish!).
Day to day duties include:
- Support the HR Business Partner and Management to produce and deliver a resource plan.
- Ensure the resource plan is aligned with the agreed budget
- Manage and execute the full recruitment lifecycle up to onboarding and inductions
- Enable learning and development for teams and individuals
- Support workforce planning
- Support Managers and act as their advisor with regards to day-to-day operational people and culture topics
The business is currently growing their offering across the UK which will mean that any individual joining will need to be open to travelling, specifically across Hertfordshire and the South Coast.
If you are currently a recruiter within an agency or in house with the desire to get involved in a wider HR role + project work, this could be the one for you! Please forward your CV to email@example.com