This Northampton based Interim HR Advisor is looking for an HR Professional to start ideally on an immediate basis on a 6 month contract with a view to becoming permanent. This is an excellent opportunity to learn and develop in a very busy environment.
This Logistics Distribution and supply chain organisation are based in Northampton and looking for someone on a temp to perm basis to work closely with the operations team adding value through great HR Advise. The HR Function have experienced manager sin place and offer training and support for the Right individual available at short notice to come in and add value
Interim HR Advisor duties and responsibilities;
- To ensure the provision of timely and accurate reports.
- To ensure contractual documentation, correspondence and Human Resource procedures are adhered to and completed within the Operational guidelines.
- To provide a proactive and efficient human resources advisory service.
- To develop a confidential relationship with managers to assist in the development of plans and solutions to resolve key HR challenges.
- To provide an effective and customer focussed HR service supporting all aspects of the employee cycle and engagement within the business.
- To advise, support and recommend regarding absence management, investigations, performance, conduct and family friendly procedures.
- To ensure all HR correspondence is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Note-taking at investigation and disciplinary hearings.
- To update and maintain the HR Information Systems (Oracle/Kronos)
- To deliver the HR section of the induction
- To deliver relevant HR workshops
- To ensure all reports are completed accurately and on time.
- To participate in relevant HR projects
- To support the People Assistants in the absence management of staff.
- The Interim HR Advisor should have experience in a generalist operational HR role.
- With excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility and the ability to work on own initiative and will act as the first port of call to managers and employees regarding HR related queries.
- A good understanding and knowledge of employment law, ensuring kept fully up to date with any legislation changes.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise the workload.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- A high level of confidentiality
- Computer literacy
Great temp to perm, varied duties, support and training on offer