This HR Business Partner role is a true generalist HR position base din the Downham Market area within the FMCG Sector. A supportive management team is in place who are actively engaged in HR activities an driving performance.
This FMCG company have a large national footprint and are base din the Downham Market area with an enviable reputation as being an employer of choice. The HR function has developed over the last year and in need of a HR Generalist to support the development of HR activities across the company. A flexible employer offering highly competitive package for someone looking for stability.
HR Business Partner duties and responsibilities;
- To provide specialist hands on HR support and advice to Managers and Operations in relation to a wide range of HR issues.
- Drive the HR Agenda and ensure the adoption of efficient processes
- Provide advice to operations in respect of HR Policies and processes
- Update and maintain HR policies and processes
- ER Case management
- Provide support to the HR Manager where requested, such as carrying out sickness absence reviews and managing the administration of disciplinary and grievance cases
- Supporting managers to ensure they have appropriate and effective HR systems in place in accordance with agreed policies.
- Assist on HR projects to drive employee engagement and review results
- Assist on Learning and development in regards to content creation and training delivery
- To build up effective, collaborative, dynamic relationships with operational managers across multiple sites
HR Business Partner experience and characteristics
- Previous strong HR generalist experience
- CIPD level 5 or comparable practical HR experience
- Have a Operational focus to HR
- Comfortable managing ER cases and HR Policies
- Strong communicator who enjoys working with managers across various operations
- Great attention to detail and with a high level of confidentiality
Great competitive package including Bonus, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, flexible working for hybrid working for 2/3 days in office across a 40 hour working week