HR Manager - Bradford
Your new company
Hays HR are currently recruiting for a permanent HR Manager to work for a manufacturing firm based in Bradford.
Due to several acquisitions this role will sit within the HR team of the group, starting at a very busy and exciting time for the business.
Your new role
This role will be responsible for assisting in the provision of an efficient and effective HR service to the Group alongside the management of 2 HR Administrators. You will be responsible for ensuring that key objectives, relating to all aspects of HR are achieved. You will also work closely with the Head of HR, on several projects.
Duties will include:
* Providing guidance on all aspects of the Human Resources function relating to recruitment and selection matters, employee relations and implementing HR policies and procedures.
* Operating as HR lead in employee relations issues including investigations, disciplinary hearings and grievances and performance management of individuals for Group
* Coaching, training and challenging managers on their approach to people issues, advising how to maximise employee performance, capability, and contribution.
* Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotions and benefits
* Management of the employee lifecycle inclusive of recruitment, inductions, exit interviews, driving performance through trial period reviews and probationary period and personal achievement control.
* Overseeing the HR processes, policies and procedures ensuring they are legally compliant.
* Supporting re-structuring and redundancy programmes
* Leading and advising on TUPE transfer programmes
* To deputise for the Head of HR in their absence.
What you'll need to succeed
* CIPD or equivalent generalist HR experience
* You will be a dynamic and highly motivated individual with the ability to organise effectively and efficiently, alongside being able to cope with changing situations whilst always remaining calm and well organised.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Establishing and maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders and employees across the organisation.
* Previous experience working in a fast-paced HR role
What you'll get in return
* Salary of up to £35K depending on experience
* Onsite Parking
* Hybrid working
* Wellbeing initiatives
* Discount platform for various retailers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.