HRBP - North Bradford - £40000 per annum
Your new company
Hays HR are currently recruiting for a permanent HRBP to work for a manufacturing firm based in North Bradford.
Your new role
You will work as part of a team who report to the Head of HR. This role provides advice and support to Line Managers on people issues ensuring consistency is applied at all times and that all decisions taken are in line with legislation alongside agreed policies and procedures. You will act as a point of contact for all general day to day HR issues.
Duties will include:
* Supporting the business to ensure all people driven activities are conducted in line with employment legislation and best practice.
* Ensure that all company policies and procedures are communicated
* Provide advice on HR issues in accordance with company policies/ procedures and relevant employment legislation.
* Ensure all recruitment and selection processes are conducted in line with best practice.
* Provide support to line managers in relation to discipline and grievance issues as appropriate and ensure a HR presence throughout the relevant procedure.
* Provide guidance on maternity/paternity leave and flexible working requests.
* Undertake ad-hoc projects as and when required.
* Carry out any other tasks as may be reasonably be requested by the Head of HR.
What you'll need to succeed
* Manufacturing experience is preferred.
* Coaching, development and organisational skills.
* Strong relationship building skills with ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation.
* Thrive in a busy pressurised environment.
* Effective IT skills.
* Experience of dealing with HR/people issues (disciplines, grievances, performance management etc).
* Able to multi-task and prioritise own workload in line with the needs of the department.
* Good knowledge of employment law.
What you'll get in return
* Salary of up to £40K depending on experience
* Onsite Parking
* Flexible Working
* Early Finish on Fridays
* Private Medical
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.