We are acting for a global insurance broker who have created a new HR Technology & Service Lead role to support their HR technology solutions, the reporting and auditing of HR data and the provision of HR Operational Services across the Group. The successful candidate will work closely with internal HR customers to facilitate and manage HR technology needs and will lead the development and deployment of employee self-service solutions, dashboard reporting and process improvement on a global scale. In addition, they will enable the analysis and provision of accurate MI reporting and ensure the delivery of accurate and timely transactional HR services. This role will have three distinct areas of responsibility;
- Lead system implementation or enhancement projects across the group, including evaluation, scoping, risk assessment of system upgrades, implementing and testing resolutions of system issues, maintaining HRIS system tables and perform scheduled activities for key business processes.
- Serve as the initial point-of-contact for all technical and non-technical HRIS issues for the HR and IT teams, providing support for all questions, troubleshooting and maintenance and ensuring communication to users.
- Translates intricate business objectives and processes into recommended technical solutions for the HR department. Solves complex cross-functional business problems, recommends solutions and leads functional projects that integrate findings with other data driven departments.
- Fully understands HRIS procedures and provides ongoing backup support of day-to-day functions such as data review and data entry, running reports, etc. Develops user procedures, guidelines and documentation around HRIS system for employees; including the training of users as required.
- Manages an HR MI Analyst to develop and maintain the HR Dashboard and HR Scorecard solution, delivering, maintaining and generating monthly and quarterly HR and management reports and ad-hoc reporting.
- Ensures the timely reporting of MI and trends including areas such as human capital return on investment, productivity, cost and compensation growth versus business growth, planning, talent acquisition (time to hire, cost to hire, quality of hire, etc.), attrition, tenure, planning, compliance, risk etc.
- Drives projects that enhance and automate key reporting activities, evaluating and analysing HR data, identifying trends, patterns and forecasting impact across the business.
- Manage the HR Services Lead to ensure the design and provision of seamless global processes to manage employee data and HR processes across all markets.
- Sponsor the development of agreed service levels, process reviews and enhancements.
- Championing a "zero-error" culture in HR transactions.
As a result the business is looking to meet candidates from a strong HRIS and HR Operations background, who possess expertise in development languages (i.e. SQL, Excel, VBA, Web development etc. desirable) together with proven success in developing HRIS systems, MI Reporting and being an effective change agent in the data agenda. It is essential you are able to communicate in both technical and non-technical language, bridging the gap between technology and the business HR teams and capable of acting with autonomy due to the specialist technical nature of the role; directing and managing queries outside the function. Whilst this role is based in London (Bank/Liverpool Street) the business is happy for this role holder to be office based for 1-2 days per month. Please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones for more details
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.