A leading international law firm is looking for a Senior D&I Advisor to join their Diversity & Inclusion team. You will be part of a global team, working closely day to day with the Senior Manager and Head of D&I for EMEA and the US.
- Deliver high performing and high impact diversity and inclusion programmes.
- Oversee and be the key point of contact for all UK and EMEA based diversity networks and committees, ensuring plans and activity are aligned with broader strategic objectives of the team
- Act as a subject matter expert for all D&I networks globally and contribute to the on-going development and execution of the D&I strategy.
- Directly engage with clients in respect of D&I, support client relationship teams, and respond to pitching requests.
- Measure and evaluate the impact of our D&I programmes
- Maintain existing Benchmarking and Awards submissions and identify new opportunities.
- Work with comms teams to manage D&I campaigns and to ensure D&I work (particularly that of the D&I Networks) is proactively communicated both internally and externally, including across our graduate recruitment channels.
- Work closely with HR colleagues and advise on the key people processes relevant to the D&I agenda, particularly Graduate Recruitment, Talent Management, and Benefits and Reward Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Jointly lead responsibility for the delivery of the Global Mental Health strategy
- Work closely with the Reward and Benefits team to ensure an integrated Wellbeing programme.
- An undergraduate degree in any subject or equivalent professional experience.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in diversity and inclusion, organisational development and culture change or in mental health and wellbeing programme design and delivery, preferably with exposure to a professional services environment.
- Demonstrated experience in building client relationships and networks internally and externally
- Some experience with project management skills and diversity benchmarking processes
- Demonstrated sound organisational, planning and project administration skills.
- Solid presentation skills with the ability to confidently communicate with partners, managers, staff and clients at all levels.