A top global law firm is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Specialist to join their high calibre team based in London. The Graduate Recruitment Specialist will have responsibility for recruiting trainees and vacation students for the London office, and for supporting the global firm's LLM recruitment activities.
- The attraction, selection and recruitment strategies for entry-level lawyers including the marketing campaigns and our brand management at key target schools.
- All candidate-facing activities in support of the full UK and one US grad programme, including campus events, vacation programmes, interviewing, broadening access activity and university relationships.
- Responsible for the delivery of thegraduate recruitment diversity strategy.
- Responsibility for the management of 6 target universities
- Delivering presentations and skills workshops at both office and on campus events
- Key point of contact for external suppliers of all external advertising, providing input into annual marketing campaign strategy
- Review of applications throughout the recruitment season to ensure consistency of selection decisions
- Budget management
- Experience of successful volume entry-level recruitment is essential, ideally within the legal sector and certainly within professional services
- Strong knowledge of the UK Graduate Recruitment market and Higher Education
- Worked on Diversity programmes and passionate about driving this forward.
- Evidence of strong university relationships in the UK would be beneficial -
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and orally and excellent presentation skills
- High levels of attention to detail and commitment to excellence
- Ability to build rapport with candidates quickly