Oakleaf have a fantastic opportunity for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join a specialist global law firm. If you are an experienced talent acquisition professional looking to take the next step in your career, have managed teams previously and are excited by the chance to help continue the build out of a function, then this role is for you.
- Become the key and trusted day-to-day recruitment contact point for UK partners and senior management
- Successfully oversee your own vacancy load and mentor the UK TA team in their work. This will involve pro-active engagement with hiring managers to fully understand their needs and how best to recruit in what is a fast moving and complex market
- Manage the recruitment related aspects of on-boarding for UK joiners
- Actively engage with the UK HR Managers
- Help oversee the recruitment approval process, job postings and application management through Workday and other relevant external websites
- Aid with the continued development of candidate pipelines through pro-active searches and guiding the UK TA team on their searches
- Manage and update recruitment trackers regularly to ensure progress is logged and communicated accurately
- Over time there will be the opportunity to widen the scope across the wider European and MEA offices as the role develops.
- You will also work closely with the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager (EMEA) to help design and deliver on broader recruitment strategy for the UK, actively contributing ideas and taking the lead on the delivery of projects
- Ideally already at Recruitment Manager level with experience managing an mentoring direct reports, although those with extensive experience in a more junior / advisory role may be considered.
- Experience will have ideally been gained in a legal or professional services environment
- Comfortable and experienced in engaging with senior stakeholders, with the proven ability to build trust and strong working relationships.
- As well as this you will need to have excellent organisation skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to provide high levels of accuracy in all work Strong time management skills
- Excellent customer/client service skills